Skin Rejuvenation is a treatment that makes your skin look better. It includes textural abnormalities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles, sunspots or visible blood vessels. There are multiple types of skin rejuvenation treatment such as laser resurfacing and many more.
It is the best cosmetic treatment that aims to restore your youthful appearance to your face. To know more information related to wrinkle treatment you should go through the blog thoroughly.
What are the types of skin rejuvenation treatment?
There are multiple types of skin rejuvenation treatment such as:
- Microdermabrasion – It removes age spots and makes your acne scars lighter than before. Microdermabrasion is one of the favorite wrinkle treatments because it is performed efficiently in facial esthetics. Various physicians use advanced technologies to spray small crystals onto your skincare.
- Chemical peels – It is a cosmetic treatment that is performed on the face. It is usually used as an anti-aging solution to help you rejuvenate your skin. Chemical peels are used to correct various skin irregularities in texture, like fine lines, color or dark spots.
- Laser resurfacing – Laser skin resurfacing removes the outer layers of the skin that are damaged roughly. This procedure arouses the production of collagen and new skin cells in the underlying layers of the skin.
- Laser skin rejuvenation – It is one of the advanced wrinkle treatment that utilizes electromagnetic light to tighten the skin without undergoing any surgery. Using the laser light helps your skin to stimulate collagen production and make your skin look tighter. Multiple people consider this procedure a good alternative to the lift as it does not includes anesthesia, scalpel, and downtime.
- Acne Blue light therapy – It works by targeting the bacteria that can cause acne. However, the acne that has not responded to any other facial skincare treatments then it can be treated with the use of light-based therapy.
- Thermage – It is a non-exfoliating facial rejuvenation technique that is designed to improve the contours of the face and neck. Also, unlike other laser treatment for skin pigmentation, Thermage helps you treat all the skin types that require no downtime.
You can also visit the official website of MD Laser and Cosmetics to know more information related to the treatments used to remove skin pigmentation or wrinkle treatment in San Mateo efficiently. Dr. Susan Lin will help you get clean and flawless skin.